National Trail Challenge 2024
The Trail des Passerelles du Monteynard is a support event for the Challenge National Trail 2024 in the following formats:
- Long format (High Mountain) with the Big Race
- Short format (High Mountain) with the Trail de Côte Rouge
Don’t forget your medical certificate which is MANDATORY to collect your bib (except for the Rando des Passerelles and the Kids Races Mini Trails where the medical certificate is not required)!
Reminder: the medical certificate MUST include the following statement: “no indication against the practice of the sport of running/athletics/sport in competiton” and must date from less than one year from the date of the event.
Check my registration
You can view your registration and import your medical certificate by logging on to the registration platform.
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION (pandemic, risk of attack…)
- In case of cancellation of the event before 1st May, the organisation will retain a lump sum of 20% of the registration fee, whatever the reason for the cancellation.
- In case of cancellation of the event after 1st May, the organisation will retain a lump sum for administrative costs, whatever the reason for cancellation, of 30% of the registration fee.
Please note that the participant’s cancellation must be made 10 days before the start of the event (= before 25 June 2024). No refund can be requested if the cancellation is made after 25 June 2024.
Registration for the 13th Trail des Passerelles du Monteynard is open, subject to availability, until :
- July 5 at midday for Trail du Drac, Le Petit Train and Mine Express
- July 8 at midday for 3rd Post
- July 12 at midday for the Hike, the Côte Rouge Trail, the Ébron Trail, the Maratrail and the Big Race.