The Trail de l’Ebron, is an ideal trail to discover and initiate to the pleasure of trail running in medium sized mountain, which means accessible to everyone. Small distance and low altitude gaining but high sensation assured! Once you have run along the lake, you will cross Ebron river footbridge and then quickly cross Brion river footbridge. From there, you will run up the 1st ramp which will lead you to Maissenas village, and then you will enjoy beautiful views over the lake and the Sénépi situated on the otherside from the mountainside of Côte Rouge. And then you will pass by the village of Puy and La Roche before the final downhill to the beach of Treffort, where the finish line is.
The natural spaces we are working on and the people who are taking care of those lands and territories, which you will be crossing for the race, are factors we do not control 100%. Therefore, we sometimes have to make changes to our different routes, which can slightly modify the distance and/or the altitude difference. This distance and altitude difference is therefore given as an indication.
Departure at 5:00pm in Treffort (Nautical Base) on Saturday 13 of July 2024
Treffort Beach (Nautical Base)
600 m elevation gain
– km 8 (Hameau de Maissenas) – Arrival
We remind you that we will not give you glasses on refreshment stations (during the race and at the finish line). You need to have your personal glass.
FINISH LINE CLOSURE
– At the refreshment station at Hameau de Maissenas (km 8) at 7:00 am – At the Arrival at 9:00 pm
– Friday 12 July: in Treffort (Nautical base) from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Saturday 13 July: in Treffort (Nautical base) from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
– 22€ for the first 100 registrants – 25€ for the next 100 registrants – 28€ for the next 100 registrants – 32€ for the remaining bibs
To be born in 2006 or before
PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY
In Treffort (Nautical base) at 7:45pm on Saturday 13 July
– Mandatory equipment: 0,5L tank of water + 1 survival blanket + 1 fully charged cellphone + 1 whistle + 1 food supply + 1 cup – Recommended equipment: waterproof jacket – Tolerated equipment: Telescopic poles (must be folded at the departure)
The Trail de l’Ébron is part of several labels: – ITRA: The Trail de l’Ébron will allow you to obtain a score that will be used in the calcul of your ITRA index. – UTMB Qualifier: The race is part of the UTMB Qualifier 20 km category.